The Claddagh Connection offers fine and unique Irish gifts, from jewelry to crystal, from Irish wedding bands to hand-woven sweaters, from china to exquisite pottery. Below is a listing of some of our most sought after collections. For Celtic jewelry and Claddagh rings, see Irish & Celtic Jewelry.
Irish Clothing & Celtic Weavers
A variety of beautiful, authentic Irish clothing is available at The Claddagh Connection. We feature the following lines:
Branigan Weavers: Jackets, ruanas, capes, ladies' hats and scarves, baby pramsuits and blankets, and teddy bears and dolls
Branigan Weavers has been making Ireland's finest capes for over 100 years featuring the colors found in the Ireland countryside.
See more on the Donegal Tweed Cape.
Rita Condron Knitwear Hand knit sweaters, scarves, hats, and mittens
See more on the Gentleman's Aran Cardigan.
Scully caps, Irish tweed hats, and waxed hats by Shandon and Hats of Ireland
See more on the Donegal Tweed Cap.
- and more...
Hand Cut Heritage Irish Crystal
Looking for an Irish crystal wedding bowl or hand cut full-lead crystal vase? Come to The Claddagh Connection, where you'll find hand-blown Irish crystal from Heritage Irish Crystal. Heritage Irish Crystal is over 30% full lead crystal, characterized by its heavy weight, deep cutting and exquisite, diamond-like sparkle. Heritage artisans take pride in excelling in the age-old art of mouth blowing and hand-cutting.
Belleek Parian China
The Claddagh Connection includes a fine collection of Belleek Parian China. Since 1857, Belleek has progressed over the years to become the highly acclaimed creator of fine Parian china for which it is known the world over.
Irish Pottery & Celtic Ceramics
The Claddagh Connection is your source for Irish country pottery and Celtic ceramics. We carry an assortment of Irish pottery and ceramic Celtic dishes and serving pieces. Featured partners include:
- Stephen Pearce: Stephen Pearce potters are proud of its local roots and of the part they play in preserving the heritage, culture and environment of Shanagarry and County Cork. Skilled potters, the natural clay, and the fresh water that go together to create each piece of Stephen Pearce are all sourced locally in Ireland.
- Nicholas Mosse Pottery: Cheerful pieces made in Ireland, each decorated by hand using the traditional Irish technique of sponging.
- Tocco Terra Pottery from Woodstock, Vermont. Handmade pieces influenced by Old European design and color.
Fine Irish & Celtic Art
- Philip Gray Prints: Gray is Ireland's most collected artist. His range is the result of many years of painting and personal observation. Featured pieces includes his Scenes of Ireland collection.
- Jeanne Rynhart: Rynhart's life-size bronze sculptures are treasured icons of Ireland. She works from her studio in Bantry Bay in West Cork. Each piece is faithfully reproduced to the highest standards of craftsmanship.
- Mullingar Pewter: Select from lovely, lead-free pewter including baby items, wedding flutes, wine sets and more featuring a range of traditional Celtic and Claddagh themes.
- Colognes: Catch of scent of the Irish sea with Inis, InisFree, Inis Arose, and Patrick.